Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ultrasound at 31 Weeks

The doctor said I was measuring a little small and thought it would be best to get another ultrasound to make sure our little man is still healthy and growing.  We invited my parents to come along and see Justin for the first time.  Unfortunately, he was not cooperating so well and didn't want to show his whole face. I think he wants it to be a surprise... :)



I know I am his mom and very bias, but I think he is the cutest little guy ever! :)

Justin looked great! He is already about 3 lbs. 11 oz. and still growing! 
He is in the 59th percentile. A good healthy weight right now.

While we were watching him on the screen he drank some amniotic fluid and was moving his eyebrows up and down. It was the coolest thing! They even said he already has some hair. 
As far as my measurement, the doctor said I may just be measuring small because of my size.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't 3D pics the best? I loved getting Blaykleigh's done. =)

    ReplyDelete