Sunday, August 19, 2012

Baby Room: Still a work in progress...

The arrival of the first two has gotten Brandon and I very anxious for Justin to get here. I think Brandon feels much better about the unknown of having a baby and what to expect now...
However, we have plenty to do in the meantime while we wait for his arrival. 
 On Thursday we ordered new carpet which should get delivered within the next two weeks.  We also checked with the guy who is refinishing my Craigslist $25 dollar dresser/changing table, he said it should be ready in two weeks as well! I can't wait for it all to come together.

Chalkboards my friend and I made from old 50's style kitchen cabinets.

A pillow I was in the process of sewing for the room.

2 comments:

  1. You are so crafty and talented:) Those are adorable!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! We shall see if all these ideas in my head come together. =)

    ReplyDelete