Saturday, June 2, 2012

20 wEeKs and CoUnTiNg...


How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain: 6 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not yet. Just a size bigger and a hair tie to keep my pants up. =)
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep: Good nights and bad nights still.
Morning Sickness?  Not so much anymore, but I am not going to jinx myself.
Best moment this week: Feeling him move a lot more!
Miss Anything? Beer. Yes, beer. Orange Blossom beer from Papago Brewery. Can't wait!
Movement: Yes yes yes!

Food cravings: Nothing really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Empty stomach still.
Gender: BOY

Labor Signs: None. Let's hope it stays that way for a while... a long while...
Symptoms: Headaches occasionally. I believe that can be a symptom of pregnancy.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy &  tired!
Looking forward to: Making the crib bedding with my mom.
Speaking of crib bedding... I have finally decided on a theme for this little guy's room. 
Can't wait to see it all come together!

1 comment:

  1. Cute bedding! I have clothes for you to come look through.

    ReplyDelete